The person, persons (committee), or entity appointed by the employer to administer the Plan, or, if the Employer fails to make such an appointment, the Employer.
Here are just a couple examples:
Failure to distribute timely information to participants and beneficiaries.
Penalty of up to $1,100.00 per day per participant
"Prohibited Transactions" - Failure to use care, skill, prudence and diligence and not acting solely in the interest of participants and beneficiaries.
Penalty of 15% of amount involved each year violation exists
Yes! Fiduciary Guardian’s ERISA 3(16) Administrator System.
- Participant contact information >
- Delivery of required plan notifications >
- Salary deferral, catch up and taxation elections >
- Beneficiary designations >
- Participation summary >
- Investor risk tolerance evaluations >
- On-line investment education >
- Plan documents, participant communications and required notices >
Don't take our word for it, see for yourself...Preview On-line Education or Register to set up an account for a glimpse of this complete fiduciary, administrator and educational system. Then you can see just how Fiduciary Guardian makes all other conventional 401(k) education and administrative systems obsolete!
ERISA 3(38) Fiduciaries,
ERISA 3(21) Fiduciary Advisors
- Satisfies fiduciary responsibility to provide prudent investment education
- Eliminates employee time spent during the workday
- Enhances employee education better than on-site meetings
- Reduces plan sponsor and plan participant costs
- Delivers a more thorough and consistent education message
24/7 access to
enrollment and education
- Receive your retirement financial education in the privacy of your own home
- View the class sessions when you like, as often as you like... at your convenience
- Acquire answers to your investment questions
- Generate your investor profile and determine your risk tolerance score
- Learn how to properly invest in less than fifty minutes
- Request a Personal Portfolio recommendation
Employees: Tell your employer to enroll you in this dynamic investment education program.